Friday, August 5, 2011

Dreams...

So, I had an odd dream, last night. In this dream, the X-Men, of which there was no known member of the team, were all being turned into vampires. Of course, I wasn't an X-Man. Nope, just regular ol' me. The highlight of the dream was when a girl I work with, who apparently was one of said superhero team, turned me into a vampire.

Strange, right? Especially since I generally dislike vampires.

Anyway, this got me to thinking. I've been told that our dreams is the subconscious mind's way of communicating with us. So, what does that dream say to me? I don't particularly like the X-Men, or vampires.

I think that many of my dreams are simply my mind saying, "hey, I'm bored, and you're asleep, so I'm going to entertain myself." Not everything has to have a deep, mystical meaning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment